Hey everyone! I’m excited to share with you my year end review for 2020.
2020 has been about staying strong mentally! 😃
I’m glad to say that whilst 2020 might have been a tough year, I was able to achieve things I am proud of 💪.
I’m excited at what 2021 is going to bring.
- In conclusion, my friends, fill your minds with those things that are good and that deserve praise: things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and honourable.
- Jolt Switch - August - September 2020
What an amazing course!
I enjoyed every bit of it, made new friends, improved the quality of my network and started on the path to becoming a CTO.
Some feedback from my fellow soji’s that made me happy
“Very cleaver, can solve every computer problem and clearly a deep thinker”
“Thanks for sharing all your knowledge in class & on slack!"
“Edi - I’ll definitely miss, we’ve had a great time and a few laughs in the break out rooms."
- Improved Communication
- Did a lot of DIY
- Joined CTO Community
- Mentored more Test Engineers, learnt alot about myself in the process
Was surprised to see my first attempt at blogging did good for the community. 💪
Speaking and Coaching
- Guest lecturer, teaching students introduction to Test automation.
- Conducted business seminar for a Charity in Colchester (before Covid-19 😉).
- Coached few testers into leadership roles.
- The Selenium core team accepted 4 of my Pull requests 🥳
- I got featured by Kong Inc for writing an Insomnia plugin to prevent storing password in plain text.
2021: What’s the Plan?
- Help more engineers become better communicators
- Continue on my CTO path
- Eat more healthy food
- Exercise more
- Take more technology leadership courses
- Start a foundation
- Revive the project - Empowering Children with Confidence, Communication and Computing Skills.
Thank you so much for sticking around. 🙇🙏
Look forward to connecting with and learning from you in this new year! 😃🙏👍🤗
Let’s go 🏃♂️🏃♂️🏃♂️ 🚀 🚀 🚀